What are cookies and why do we use them on our website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is performed from said computer.
This website uses some cookies to improve the user experience and thus be able to offer content adapted to your interests.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies, to ensure that users who contact us through the contact form of this website are human and not automated applications. In this way we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Analytics Cookies: each time a User visits a Web or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s device. This cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to ASOCIACIÓN CANNÁBICA HAPPY GREEN (MARISANA), to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives that are pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of the navigating users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their tendency in time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive for users.
- Know if the user that is accessing is new or repeat visit.
These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes in order to collect metrics on the use of our website.
- Social Network Cookies: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
The user accepts the installation of cookies, unless he objects, as detailed in this Cookies Policy.
At all times the user has the possibility to accept or reject the installation of cookies. Also, after each session you can delete all or some of the stored cookies. Also the user can activate:
- Private browsing, through which your browser stops saving browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information of the pages you visit, or
- The non-tracking function, by which the browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits, for example, to serve you with advertising of your interest in the sites you visit.
How to disable cookies in the browser.
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure if they wish to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser’s menu.
We recommend consulting the help of your browser, in order to find out about the different options you have to manage cookies. Next, we provide links to be able to manage cookies in the most popular browsers: